I saw you first, when you were walking over the chemical rainbow.
I thought I knew you but maybe you weren't the same.
We never made the first move but knew our sparks were rising from within,
but you took the wrong move and I was staring at you confused.
you knew her well and her expressions well
but only I knew how she felt for why we call ourselves Best Friends. :)
She never saw you and you went un-noticed in her epics
but you were still in fragments of memory in my swollen brain .
You teased me well and mocked my atire for a laugh
but still never had the nerve to tell her what you felt for her.
We knew our past as it lasts in you.
She was dead , so was it so hard for you to carry on?
she was a fragment and my bestfriend was your memory,
did I ever then exist for you ?
you mocked my tanned dress and I mocked your hair .
We were best friends and we could rely on.
Soon we knew our lives would change
as the dreadfull boards swaped up your brain.
you were lost allready within the battles and formulaes
and here I was laughing with her and my other soul .
You left me soon into a whole new world
where only fun and magic existed for you.
I was there just there hoping you would turn up .
Yes, you did after three years,
now that we're together
I just can't collect the words for the ecstatic moment when m with you :D
every second and every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment